Are you experiencing spinal pain or spinal misalignment issues? Does back or neck pain stand in the way of you enjoying your life?
Chiropractic care is designed to adjust and correct misalignments and dysfunctions of the spine. Chiropractic care also tends to issues with the musculoskeletal system. In the body, everything is connected. Frequently, pain and imbalances can be rooted back to problems of the spine. Chiropractors alleviate associated pain by correcting misalignments and using techniques such as chiropractic adjustment, therapeutic exercises and modality equipment. These methods work to strengthen and improve your musculoskeletal and nervous system.
At E.S Orthotics & Wellness, our treatment will begin with a thorough examination of the body. Our professionals are qualified to recommend rehabilitative care, exercises and lifestyle changes that can lead to a quick recovery. With our team, you are in good hands.
E.S. Orthotics & Wellness: Your Scarborough Chiropractic Clinic
Located in Scarborough, Ontario, E.S. Orthotics & Wellness has a team of trusted experts and therapists. Our chiropractors are registered and highly experienced when it comes to dealing with spinal issues and musculoskeletal disorders or dysfunctions.
Chiropractic is appropriate for people suffering from joint or back pain. At E.S. Orthotics & Wellness, we will properly diagnose the condition and offer a dependable solution. Our treatments will help provide prolonged relief from spinal pain. As such, our registered chiropractors use manual techniques to improve the functionality of your various organs and body parts. We are committed to ensuring that you feel comfortable and relaxed during the entire process.
A Brief History of Chiropractic Care
Contrary to popular belief, chiropractic care isn’t a new treatment method. It’s been around for over a century. Daniel David Palmer is considered the father of modern chiropractic care. In fact, he was the first person to successfully deliver a chiropractic adjustment with success to another individual. Palmer used this information to further his research in this type of treatment.
The Palmer College of Chiropractic was the first school to open and teach students about the safety and efficiency of chiropractic techniques. From there, other teaching facilities and research areas opened. Since then, chiropractic care has become a regulated profession with many individuals seeking licensing and registration every year.
What Can Chiropractic Care Treat?
Generally, chiropractors can treat pain anywhere in the body. However, they are particularly experienced and capable in treating the following conditions:
- Back Pain
- Joint pain
- Neck pain
- Chronic Pain
- Spine Pain
At E.S. Orthotics & Wellness, we have the right solutions to address the issues of your body with our effective chiropractic treatments. Techniques used include:
- Heat and ice therapy: Heat or ice can alleviate pain, reduce inflammation and ultimately help you feel better. This type of treatment is typically applied for 10-15 minutes at a time.
- Exercise program: Your chiropractor may prescribe exercises to strengthen the affected area or strengthen noticeable weak areas and imbalances. They may also recommend them to improve your flexibility, mobility and function.
- Massage therapy: A chiropractor may borrow techniques from massage therapy, such as light or gentle strokes, kneading and more.
- Dietary management: Your chiropractor may further recommend a change in diet to help improve your healing and manage your condition.
- Hands-on adjustment: Hands-on adjustments include spinal mobilizations and manipulations to help eliminate pain and dysfunction.
- Electrical stimulation: Electrical stimulation helps reduce pain and be applied to help lower your pain levels.
At E.S Orthotics & Wellness, our regular chiropractic care focuses on overall improvement of your body and mind. With proper spinal alignment, we ensure all your body parts are performing efficiently and effectively. When the body works properly, illness and pain no longer occur. Start feeling better today and schedule your next chiropractic appointment with E.S. Orthotics & Wellness. We are committed to being your local Scarborough chiro experts and are dedicated to help each individual achieve their goals.